Saturday, July 28, 2007

Super Robot Happiness

While searching the Internet for any translation guides for Super Robot Wars Taisen XO, I was surprised that this is not a new game at all. I was under the impression that this is a new game for the Xbox 360 when in fact this is a port of Super Robot Wars Taisen from Gamecube. Checking the GC category in gamefaqs.com, I found a walkthrough and several translation guides for the game! Woohoo!


No longer will I stumble in the game guessing what this or that command is for though it takes a while to sort out the translation and I did have to install the East Asian Language Pack for Windows XP to do so, but in the end this offers me a more fulfilling gaming experience.


My heartfelt thanks to the people who took the time and effort to not only make a translation of every menu, seishin, ability and repair parts for the game but also were kind enough to post it online for the benefit of others. You guys rock! Thank you.



No comments: