Thursday, July 19, 2007

360

I recently bought an Xbox 360 about a couple of months ago and I have to say that although it set me back a significant amount (no more pizza deliveries for a while) it was worth every penny. I bought two games along with it (Gears of War and Perfect Dark Zero) and had my sleep time take a backseat.

The amazing graphics capabilities aside, I also had it stream media files from my laptop via a wireless router. Although it cannot equal what my modified original Xbox (which serves as my multimedia center) can do, it's pretty cool that it has that capability.

It's pretty weird that I spent a lot of time making my original Xbox look like a 360 now that I have one. I just wish the 360 came out with a black finish to compliment my Xbox and PS2 slim (I mean white gets really dirty real fast IMO).

I'm currently playing Super Robot Wars Taisen XO and having a real blast. The only drawback is that the game is in Japanese (damn you Banpresto for not releasing an english translation!) but I kinda figured some of the stuff out. If anyone out there can read Japanese and would like to help, just send me a message and you will have my whole-hearted gratitude.




5 comments:

Blogalag said...

greetings from a technotard. :-)

at loooong last, an entry from you. i've yet to see your 360. we have to plan my trip to the far far away land of FARVIEW. but you're right about white getting dirty fast. i'm always having 2nd thoughts of bringing Edu out of my house and bring him to CBTL 'cause he might get dirty. i hate filthy macbooks.

Odie said...

you can play with your 360 and then I can play the Wii, hihihi :P

Pinoy Wargamer said...

Street Fighter HD! ^_^

Unknown said...

Pre! Musta na! So you finally updated your xbox! One thing I really missed from the philippines is my heavily modded xbox hehe. Next in your checklist....42 inches 1080p LCD TV! Wuhoo!

Kei said...

Hey thanks for the comments guys. I'll try to update my blog more often. Gelo, walang ganyan sa states (modded boxes) nyahahahaha.